- Both the founder and the psychologist are fully trained in child education from birth to adulthood.
- Small classes.
- Child centred instruction.
- A curriculum which scaffolds your child into learning promoting growth.
- A curriculum where your child learns.
- A curriculum where your child has the freedom to learn through play and knowledge at his/her own pace.
- A curriculum where your child is able to socialise at his/her own level
- Trained and qualified English teachers and co-teachers.
- Two teachers in each classroom.
- An integrated theme-based international curriculum to reinforce all aspects of language learning in a kinesthetic atmosphere.
- An emphasis on the development of social skills, knowledge and attitudes.
- A Syllabus which emphasises on litracy, math and the arts recognised worldwide.
- An atmosphere, which supports, social, physical intellectual and emotional growth.
- An ideal environment for exploration and discovery.